- Content. Legend Biotech will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Website and the content thereof is at your own risk. Legend Biotech disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Legend Biotech nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Website shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use the Website, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
- Proprietary Rights, Patents, Licenses. The Website is owned and operated by Legend Biotech. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the Website (“Materials”) provided by Legend Biotech are protected by intellectual property and other laws including patent, trademark, trade secret, and copyright laws. Elements of the information contained in the Materials and disclosed on the Website, including therapies, manufacturing processes, and any other technical information displayed on the Website may be protected by patents. All Materials included in the Website are the property of Legend Biotech or its third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized in writing by Legend Biotech, you may not make use of the Materials. No licenses are granted, whether express or implied, to use any information, trademarks, copyright, patents, or any other intellectual property embodied, disclosed, or contained within the Website. Legend Biotech reserves all rights to the Materials. Please contact IP@legendbiotech.com for information on licensing any Legend Biotech intellectual property. Do not submit any information or other materials that you consider confidential or proprietary through the Website. If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding problems with or proposed modifications or improvements to the Website (“Feedback”), then you do so on a non-confidential basis (regardless of any designation or indication to the contrary in the submitted information or any accompanying correspondence) and Legend Biotech shall be free to use this Feedback and any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such communication for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
- Trademarks. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) used or mentioned on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Legend Biotech, or third parties, and are legally protected. Be aware that certain names, logos, and slogans are trademarks, even if not specifically mentioned. Without limitation, LEGEND BIOTECH, the stylized Legend Biotech typeface logo, and the stylized modern-helix LB logo are trademarks of Legend Biotech USA Inc. and/or its affiliates. Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in or to the Trademarks without the express prior written permission of Legend Biotech or such other third party. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Website and in its terms and conditions is strictly prohibited. The use or misuse of these Trademarks or any other Materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that Legend Biotech actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Copyrights. The entire contents of the Website are subject to copyright protection. Copyright © 2023 Legend Biotech USA Inc. The contents of the Website may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this Website or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Legend Biotech. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any copyright of Legend Biotech, or any third party. All rights are reserved.
- No Endorsement or Availment. Reference on the Website to any products, services, processes, links to third parties or other information of third parties or to any trade name, trademark, manufacturer, and supplier or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply the endorsement, approval, sponsorship or recommendation by Legend Biotech. Product and service information are the sole responsibility of each individual vendor. Your linking from this Website to any other website is at your own risk and is for convenience only. Legend Biotech does not express any opinion on the content of such third party information or sites and expressly disclaims any liability for all third party information and the use of it. The posting of the Website by Legend Biotech is a passive activity. In itself access to the Website by persons in any jurisdiction does not imply that Legend Biotech intends to purposefully avail itself of the privilege of conducting activities within such jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Website may be viewed worldwide and may contain references to products or services not available in all countries.
- NO WARRANTIES. THE WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. LEGEND BIOTECH DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING: (a) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS; AND (b) ANY WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. LEGEND BIOTECH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY PORTION OF THE WEBSITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND LEGEND BIOTECH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THOSE ISSUES WILL BE CORRECTED.
- Governing Law. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the United States or America and the State of New Jersey without regard to conflict of law principles that would result in the application of the laws of another jurisdiction. You submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts and federal courts located within New Jersey for resolution of any lawsuit or court proceeding permitted under this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Legend Biotech reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this Website at any time at its discretion.
- Forward Looking Statements. The Website contains forward-looking statements about Legend Biotech, including without limitation statements about its financial and operating performance, business plans and prospects, products, and products in development that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from the expectations and projections set forth in those statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among other things, the uncertainties inherent in pharmaceutical research and development; decisions by regulatory authorities regarding whether and when to approve drug applications and supplemental drug applications as well as their decisions regarding labeling and other matters that could affect the availability or commercial potential of Legend Biotech products; competitive developments; the ability to successfully manufacture and market both new and existing products; challenges to the validity and enforcement of Legend Biotech’s patents; trends toward managed care and health care cost containment; governmental laws and regulations affecting health care, including without limitation regarding pharmaceutical product access, pricing and reimbursement; and general economic conditions, such as inflation and interest rate and foreign currency exchange rate fluctuations. A further list and description of these and other risks, uncertainties and other matters can be found in Legend Biotech’s most recent regulatory filings on this Website and at www.sec.gov. Legend Biotech assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of new information or future events or developments.